In this Jared credit card review, you will learn about the main benefits of this credit card, its pros and cons, and interest rate. Apart from that, you will also find out how to make a payment on the Jared the Galleria of Jewelry Credit Card or login online. After all, the guide will show you how to apply for this card or help you find worthy alternatives.
- 1 🔍 Jared Credit Card Review
- 2 🏦 Jared Credit Card Login
- 3 💵 Jared Credit Card Payment
- 4 📑 Jared Credit Card Application
- 5 🔔 Jared Credit Card Alternatives
- 6 📌 FAQ
- 6.1 Q: What kind of card is the Jared credit card?
- 6.2 Q: Who issues Jared credit card?
- 6.3 Q: Where else can I use my Jared credit card?
- 6.4 Q: What is the Jared credit card interest rate?
- 6.5 Q: What credit score is needed to get a Jared credit card?
- 6.6 Q: What credit rating do I need for a Jared card?
- 6.7 Q: What are Jared credit card requirements?
- 6.8 Q: How to submit a Jared credit card application?
- 6.9 Q: How long does it take to get Jared credit card?
- 6.10 Q: How to pay Jared credit card?
- 6.11 Q: How to order a new Jared credit card?
- 6.12 Q: How to cancel a Jared credit card?
- 6.13 Q: How to close a Jared credit card?
🔍 Jared Credit Card Review
Annual fee: $0.
Purchase APR: 27.49% variable.
Recommended credit score: from 602 to 850.
Most suitable for: customers who need special (cheap) financing for purchasing jewelry products.
Jared the Galleria of Jewelry Credit Card appears to be a typical store branded credit card, issued by Comenity Bank. Yet, this credit card, unfortunately, has very few useful features and benefits, and the most useful benefit of this card is a special financing period – such as offered by, for example, Trek credit card or Zales credit card. But let’s consider this in detail.
First of all, we have to point out that this is a typical store branded credit card. This means that it comes with a zero annual fee, but with an astonishingly high interest rate – the Jared credit card interest rate reaches 27.49%. Another thing to stress is that the recommended credit score stands at 602, but we would suggest you to have it 630 or higher. This card is not a part of a larger network, which means you can’t use it elsewhere than Jared stores.
As we have mentioned in this Jared credit card review just above, the main benefit of this card is the special financing period. Depending on the purchase amount and down payment, the types of special financing may vary:
As you can see, this credit card may be in particular useful for you if you tend to make expensive purchases at Jared. Otherwise, there are doubts about whether it is really worth to get this credit card. Considering that other benefits are really insignificant, such doubts are more than justified.
In terms of other rewards, the card is definitely not that amazing. For instance, you will receive some surprise offers on your birthday and cardholder anniversary, but the issuer doesn’t disclose any specific details. You will also enjoy easy entry in periodical sweepstakes, but this also cannot count as such a great bonus.
In a result, we get a credit card that offers only special financing to the cardholders, when it comes to significant rewards. The card doesn’t reward users with any sort of cash back or similar rewards, which makes it a barely viable option. Indeed, you can consider getting this credit card in case if you need a special financing period on jewelry purchases, but you should keep in mind that you will have to get approved for each financing period separately.
🏦 Jared Credit Card Login
There are plenty of things you can do online with this credit card. For instance, you can pay the credit card, see the results of your financing application, or simply check your balance. But for that, you should make a Jared credit card login, and this part of the page will show you how to do that quickly.
- First of all, you should launch a new tab in your browser and click on the following button:
- Right after that, you will get to see the main webpage of Jared Jewelry credit card from Comenity. On the left side of that page, you will notice an online banking form – that’s the place where you can sign in to your credit card account.
- At first, you should type your username in the first field of that form.
- Then, you have to enter your password in the second field.
- You are also able to check the box near “Remember Me” – this will allow you to save your username for future sessions.
- After all, you can finalize the login process by clicking on the “Sign In” button.
- If you have entered everything correctly, you will access your credit card account right after that.
💵 Jared Credit Card Payment
At this point of our Jared credit card review, we will disclose all the ways how you can make a payment on your Jared card. Basically, there are three main methods of paying your Jared Jewelry card.
The first way how you can pay your credit card from Jared is doing so online. For this purpose, you should just take advantage of the instructions from the “Login” section (right above) and log in to your credit card account. From there, you will be able to pay your Jared card.
Another way to pay your credit card from Jared is to do so by phone. This is the phone number you should call: 1-866-231-0070. Following it, you should just follow the instructions from the operator and pay your card.
After all, you are able to pay this card via mail. You should send your payments to the following address:
📑 Jared Credit Card Application
If you think that this credit card is suitable for you, you can opt to submit a Jared Jewelry credit card application. At this stage of our guide, we will show you how to do in a very quick way. Just follow our guidelines and submit your application.
- At first, you should launch a new tab in your browser and click on the following button:
- Once you have got to see the page of Comenity Bank, you should click on the “Get Prequalified” button, placed to the right side of the page.
- Then, you will get to see the website of Jared Jewelry. At that point, you should click on the “GET PREQUALIFIED NOW!” button.
- Following it, you will get to see a notification, saying that you should either create a Jared Jewelry account or log in to your account (if you have one).
- Do it and log in to your (newly created) Jared Jewelry account. Then, you should proceed further and provide all necessary information Jared Jewelry requires.
- At the end, you should read all the terms and conditions. If you agree with them, check the box near “I’m not a robot” and click on the “I AGREE” button.
- If you will get pre-qualified, then you will be able to submit a normal application and get a credit card from Jared Jewelry.
- Now, you can get this credit card in a really quick way. Just submit your application after getting pre-approved.
🔔 Jared Credit Card Alternatives
Even though Jared Jewelry credit card is not that bad (though it clearly lack some good features), there are obviously plenty of much better credit cards. In this section of our guide, we will compare these credit cards against some others, which you might favor over the credit card from Jared.
💳 Jared Jewelry Card vs Discover It Cash Back Card
If you have a good credit score, this credit card from Discover is definitely for you – not to say that it tends to be much better than the card from Jared Jewelry. Even though it comes without an annual fee, it offers 5% cash back on quarterly categories for up to $1,500 per quarter and 1% cash back on anything else.
Yet, the cash back will be raised to 10% and 2% respectively during the first year, thanks to the intro offer from Discover. In such a case, you would get the highest cash back rewards on the market. Not to say that this card comes without annual fee and has a far lower interest rate.
Q: What kind of card is the Jared credit card?
Jared Jewelry credit card appears to be a typical store branded credit card, featuring a high interest rate and quite specific rewards. Besides, you can’t use it elsewhere than Jared stores – this is also typical among store branded credit cards.
Q: Who issues Jared credit card?
Texas-based Comenity Bank issues credit cards for Jared. There are also plenty of other credit cards from Comenity Bank, and you can read their reviews on the Comenity credit cards page.
Q: Where else can I use my Jared credit card?
Unfortunately, you cannot use your credit card from Jared elsewhere than the stores of this chain. If you wonder whether you can use your Kay credit card at Jared, the answer is “no.”
Q: What is the Jared credit card interest rate?
As we have pointed out above, the interest rate on Jared card reaches 27.49%. However, such high interest rates are normal among store branded credit cards.
Q: What credit score is needed to get a Jared credit card?
As you could read in this Jared card review, the minimal credit score (even though it is not specified) should be around 602. Considering that you can pre-qualify for this credit card (it means that the issuer doesn’t make a “hard check,” your credit score will not be affected even if you will be denied this credit card. So regardless of your credit score, you may try to apply.
Q: What credit rating do I need for a Jared card?
As we have just pointed out in the answer to the previous question, you should have a credit score of at least 602 (fair), but you can try to pre-quality even with a lower credit score.
Q: What are Jared credit card requirements?
First of all, there are, indeed, credit score requirements – you can read about them above. At second, you should be a U.S. citizen and be aged 18 or more – these are the typical requirements for credit card applicants.
Q: How to submit a Jared credit card application?
It is really not that difficult to apply for Jared Jewelers credit card. If you need exact instructions how to submit a Jared credit card application, please follow our instructions from the “Application“ section.
Q: How long does it take to get Jared credit card?
After being approved for the credit card, it may take at least a few days until you will receive your credit card. The process, however, can be as long as several weeks.
Q: How to pay Jared credit card?
There are three basic ways how you pay Jared card. First of all, you can pay Jared credit card online – you should stick to the guidelines from the “Login” section and log in to your credit card account for that purpose. There, you will be able to pay your card.
Secondly, you can pay Jared Jewelry credit card by phone: you should call 1-866-231-0070 for that. After all, you can also mail your payment to the following address:
Q: How to order a new Jared credit card?
There is basically only one way to do it: you should call 1-866-231-0070 and report your problem.
Q: How to cancel a Jared credit card?
Once again, you can cancel your Jared Jewelry credit card only by calling to the customer support. This is the phone number: 1-866-231-0070.
Q: How to close a Jared credit card?
In order to close your Jared card, you should give a call to 1-866-231-0070 and follow the guidelines from the operator.