This Peebles credit card review will disclose the details of this extremely generous credit card, which offers up to 10% of rewards. You will learn about the card’s features, benefits, recommended credit score, interest rate, and fees. But apart from it, you will also learn how to make a Peebles credit card payment or log in to your credit card account.
- 1 🔍 Peebles Credit Card Review
- 2 🏦 Peebles Credit Card Login
- 3 💵 Peebles Credit Card Payment
- 4 📑 Peebles Credit Card Application
- 5 🔔 Peebles Credit Card Alternatives
- 6 📌 FAQ
- 6.1 Q: What are the advantages of a Peebles credit card?
- 6.2 Q: Why should I get a Peebles credit card?
- 6.3 Q: What is the APR on Peebles credit card?
- 6.4 Q: What does your credit score have to be in order to get a Peebles credit card?
- 6.5 Q: How to apply for a Peebles credit card?
- 6.6 Q: Where can I use my Peebles credit card?
- 6.7 Q: How do I pay my Peebles credit card online?
- 6.8 Q: Where do I mail my Peebles credit card payment?
- 6.9 Q: How to report a lost Peebles credit card?
- 6.10 Q: How to cancel Peebles credit card?
🔍 Peebles Credit Card Review
Annual fee: $0.
Purchase APR: 25.49% variable.
Recommended credit score: from 680 to 850.
Most suitable for: customers who frequently shop at Peebles and want to receive rewards for it.
As a matter of fact, the store branded credit card from Peebles appears to be quite a decent and special offer on the market. It stands out among other credit cards thanks to its high rewards rate. But let’s look carefully whether the card is worth applying.
First of all, one has to mention that this is a store branded credit card. This means the card is not connected to a major network, implying that you can’t use it anywhere except of the Peebles stores and its partners. Obviously, it comes without an annual fee, yet the application requirements are quite high. The APR is rather high – this is usual for store branded credit cards.
Another thing to mention is that there are three credit cards from Peebles:
The amount of rewards depends on the type of a credit card that you will get. If you are new to Peebles and Stage (since Stage is the owner of Peebles), you will automatically get a Preferred credit card. Otherwise, you may have a Style Circle Rewards card. In order to get a Platinum credit card, you must spend more than $750 in the first year of having this card.
Considering that you can immediately get a Preferred credit card, this offer sounds extremely good. For every $1 spent using any payment method, you will receive 1 point. But if you pay with your Preferred or Platinum credit card, you will receive 2 points for every $1 spent. Considering that you can exchange 100 points for $5 payback reward, using a Preferred or Platinum card leaves with you an astonishing reward rate of 10%.
There are some other rewards you will get with your Peebles credit card. First of all, you will get a $10 reward for your birthday – you will boost this reward to $20 after getting a Platinum credit card. After getting the Platinum card, you will also enjoy free shipping for online purchases. Besides, the Preferred and Platinum credit cards allow you to save your funds in a savings account.
After all, all cardholders also receive regular discounts and invitations to different events from Peebles. This, coupled with a high reward rate, may be a good reason to apply for this credit card. But if you rarely drop in to shop at Peebles or its sister companies, there is barely any incentive for you to get this card.
🏦 Peebles Credit Card Login
Once you have obtained a credit card from Peebles, you can manage it completely online. For that, you must sign up for online banking with Comenity Bank. Once you are done, you will have to log in to your credit card account each time you will want to carry out some actions. This part of our review will show you how to complete a Peebles credit card login procedure step by step.
- The first thing you have to do is to launch your browser and copy the following URL into its address line: https://d.comenity.net/peebles/. Then, hit the “Enter” button.
- On the website of Comenity Bank, you will notice an online banking form, placed on the left. Start filling out that online banking form.
- At first, you need to enter your username in the first field of the form.
- Following it, type the password of your online banking account in the second field of that form.
- You can also save your account for future sessions – you must just check the box near “Remember Me” for that.
- Once you have done everything, you should click on the “Sign In” button and finalize the login process.
- If you have done everything correctly, you will immediately access your credit card account online.
💵 Peebles Credit Card Payment
There are three ways how you can pay Peebles credit card, and you will find out these methods at this point of our review. The first way how you can do is actually through the mail. You need to mail your payment to the following address:
Another way is to pay Peebles credit card online. For that purpose, you must complete Peebles credit card account login (see how to do in the previous section) and access your credit card account online. From there, you will be able to pay the card online.
After all, you can pay your credit card from Peebles by phone. You can do that by calling 1-800-723-4548. That is a Peebles credit card phone number, and you can pay the card by following the guidelines from the operator.
📑 Peebles Credit Card Application
If you have read this review and you wish to get this credit card, you can submit a Peebles credit card application. The entire application process can take place online and it will take just a couple of minutes. Here, we will simply show you how to apply for this credit card from Peebles step by step.
- At first, you must open your browser and go to the following website: https://d.comenity.net/peebles/.
- Then, you will get to see the webpage of Comenity Bank and Peebles, dedicated to this credit card. At that point, you have to click on the “Apply Now” button, which you can spot in the center of the page.
- Following it, you will be redirected to the Stage website. On that page, you must proceed further by clicking on the “APPLY” button.
- After that, you will eventually see a Peebles credit card application form. At the top of that form, you will notice the terms and important information – please read it carefully.
- Then, proceed further and start filling out the application form. At first, you must enter personal information: your full name, social security number, date of birth, and annual income.
- Next, you must provide your contact information, including your address, your phone number, and email address.
- After that, you can add an authorized buyer: you should just click on the “Yes” button under “Add Authorized Button” and add a person, who will also be able to make purchases with your account.
- In the end, you can click on the “Continue” button and proceed further.
- Then, finalize the application process. At the end, you are likely to see the result of your application.
- If you didn’t see the result right away, the bank may need up to 10 days before you will get the result. If you will have a need to get to know the result of your credit card application, please call on Peebles credit card phone number: 1-800-723-4548.
🔔 Peebles Credit Card Alternatives
As you could learn from this Peebles credit card review, this card is extremely generous in terms of cash back rewards – and barely any card may beat it. However, the terms and rewards of this credit card may not completely satisfy you – especially if you don’t shop at Peebles often. That is the reason why we have decided to provide a few alternatives to this credit card.
💳 Peebles Credit Card vs Discover It Cash Back
While we claimed that the 10% of the credit card from Peebles may barely be beaten, there are alternatives for customers who don’t frequently shop at Peebles. One of such alternatives is the cash back credit card from Discover It, which offers 10% cash back during the first year on certain categories.
So, the Discover card offers to you 5% cash back on rotating categories. But if you don’t shop at Peebles that often and prefer to shop elsewhere, this is a far better credit card option for you. At the end of the first year, Discover will double the cash back you earned – this means that you will enjoy 10% cash back during the first year. But unlike the card from Peebles, this Discover credit card you can use anywhere.
The 5% rewards (or 10% rewards during the first year) are limited with this Discover card, and you may get such cash back for purchases of up to $1,500 per quarter. Then, the rewards drop to 1%. This means that if you know how to maximize your rewards, you may receive $600 in cash back during the first year on the rotating categories alone. And that’s not counting the 1% cash back – you will receive it on any purchases you make.
And unlike the Peebles card, the rewards of your Discover card never expire. Moreover, you may redeem them at any time and in any amount. And, obviously, this Discover credit card is much better for you, if you don’t tend to be a frequent visitor to Peebles stores.
Q: What are the advantages of a Peebles credit card?
As a matter of fact, the main advantage of the Peebles card is that you may enjoy the rewards of up to 10% – this is the highest rewards rate on the market so far. All other features are rather complimentary yet not bad, too. For instance, free shipping or regular birthday rewards are quite good for Peebles shoppers.
Q: Why should I get a Peebles credit card?
If you actively shop at Peebles and the stores of the sister companies, you should definitely get this credit card. The first and foremost reason for that is the high reward rate, which reaches 10%.
Q: What is the APR on Peebles credit card?
The APR on the Peebles card is quite high and is fixed at 25.49%. However, this is usual among store branded credit cards.
Q: What does your credit score have to be in order to get a Peebles credit card?
Even though Peebles offers only store branded credit cards (not connected to major networks, such as Visa or MasterCard), its requirements are quite high. Usually, we would recommend you to have a credit score of at least 680 before applying for a Peebles card.
Q: How to apply for a Peebles credit card?
If you want to submit a Peebles card application, you need to follow the guidelines from the “Application” section of this review. There, you will learn how to apply for a credit card from Peebles.
Q: Where can I use my Peebles credit card?
As we have pointed out in our Peebles credit card review, you can use your Peebles card only at the stores of Peebles and its sister companies. The sister companies of Peebles include Stage, Bealls, Goody’s Physical, and Palais Royal.
Q: How do I pay my Peebles credit card online?
If you want to pay your Peebles card online, you need to follow our guidelines from the “Login” section. That will allow you to log in to your credit card account. Then, you will be able to pay your credit card on the Comenity Bank website.
Q: Where do I mail my Peebles credit card payment?
In case you want to send a payment on your credit card by mail, you can use the following address:
Q: How to report a lost Peebles credit card?
If you have lost your credit card (or it has been stolen), you must immediately contact Comenity Bank and report about it. For that, please use the following phone number: 1-800-723-4548.
Q: How to cancel Peebles credit card?
There are two ways how you can cancel your Peebles card: in-store or by phone. If you want to cancel it in-store, you must visit the closest Peebles store around you and ask the company’s representatives to close your Peebles credit card. The other way is closing your credit card by phone: call 1-800-723-4548 for that.