This guide contains not only exact and hands-on instructions for a Walmart credit card login. On this page, you will also learn about how to register for online access with this credit card, recover your account’s user ID or password. Additionally, you will also discover how to apply for this card or how to make a payment on it.
💳 What Is Walmart Credit Card?
The Walmart credit card is a store branded credit card, which comes from one of the largest U.S. retailers. The card is issued by Synchrony Bank, which also issues credit cards for a large variety of companies – you can view some of the reviews for such cards on the Synchrony credit cards page.
There are two types of the Walmart credit card: a usual store branded credit card (you can use only at Walmart and its partners) and a Walmart Discover Card (you can use it anywhere). Even though this credit card is not that bad, we recommend to get it only to those people who regularly purchase gas at Walmart. We wouldn’t recommend this card to the customers who have a credit score of 630 or higher.
Among other things to mention about this store branded credit card, we should say that if you get this card, you won’t be able to get a credit card from Target, another major retailer. Considering that the credit card from Target offers generous rewards, you should carefully weigh before getting a credit card from Walmart.
🏦 Walmart Credit Card Login
The first thing we are going to introduce in this article is how you can make a Walmart credit card login. Actually, logging in to your credit card account with Walmart will help you see your rewards, pay your card online, or check the card’s balance. There is definitely nothing difficult in logging in to your credit card account, and you can see how to do it just below.
This is how you can complete a Walmart credit card login procedure:
- In the first place, you have to open your browser and click on the following button:
- That will redirect to the page where you will be able to make a Walmart credit card login. On the page of Synchrony Bank, you will notice an online banking form placed on the left – that’s the place where you can access your credit card account.
- In that online banking form, you should firstly type your username in the first field.
- Next, enter your password in the second field of that form.
- You are also able to save that user ID for future sessions – just click on the “Remember User ID” for that.
- Eventually, you should click on the “Secure Login” button in order to finalize the Walmart credit card login procedure.
- If you have done everything correctly, you will access your credit card account with Walmart in a moment. From that moment on, you will be able to do all the things that were described above.
💻 Register for Walmart Card Online Access
If you got a Walmart credit card only recently and still haven’t registered for online access, you can do it right now. That will allow you to complete a Walmart credit card login later and do all the manipulations we have described above.
- For this purpose, you should click on this button and access the webpage of Synchrony Bank:
- On the left side of the page, you will notice an online banking form. At that point, you should slightly scroll down and click on the yellow “Register” button.
- Then, you will be asked to enter your card number and a ZIP code. After doing so, click on the “Continue” button.
- Eventually, you will be asked to provide several other details. Once you are done, you will be able to set up an online banking account for your credit card, including a username and a password for it.
🔐 Recover Walmart User ID
If you forgot your user ID and, thus, you can’t complete a Walmart credit card login, you still can get it recovered in a pretty quick way. We will show you how to get your user ID recovered in this part of the article.
This is how you can recover your user ID from a Walmart account in a quick and simple way:
- First of all, you should click on the following button in order to access the Walmart credit card page:
- On the left side of that webpage, you will notice an online banking form. You have to click on the “Find User ID” text button, placed right beneath that form.
- Following it, you will have to enter your credit card number and your ZIP code.
- If you have entered a correct information, you will immediately get to see your username on the next page. In this simple way, you can recover your user ID from the Walmart credit card.
🔑 Recover Walmart Online Password
Another problem that you can encounter is losing the password of your online banking account with Walmart. In such a case, you may need to recover it in a quick way, and this part of the article will show you how to get your password recovered.
This is how you can recover the password of your Walmart credit card account:
- In the first place, you have to open your browser and access the following webpage:
- Once you have entered the webpage of Synchrony Bank, you should draw your attention to the left side of the page. There, you will notice an online banking form.
- Find a “Reset Password” text button, placed right beneath the “Secure Login” button. Give a click to that button.
- Next, you will get to see a short form that you have to fill out form recovering your password. Type your user ID in the first field and your ZIP code in the second field. Click on the “Continue” button.
- Then, select a new password for your online banking account with Walmart on the next page.
- Eventually, you will be able to complete a login procedure and log in to your account with Walmart.
📑 How to Apply for a Walmart Credit Card
There are two types of Walmart credit card cards:
- Walmart Discover credit card. This is an actual credit card that you can use anywhere.
- Walmart store branded credit card. You can use this card only in the stores of Walmart and its partner stores.
You are able to apply for this credit card in three simple ways:
- Online. For this purpose, you should click on the following button and apply for the credit card on the official website of Walmart:
- In-store. You can do this in basically every supermarket of this chain.
- By phone. For this purpose, we recommend you to call 1-877-362-5952.
💵 Make Payment on Walmart Credit Card
There are four ways how you can make a payment on your Walmart card. At this point of our guide, we will disclose all these ways. So, you can pay your Walmart credit card in the following ways:
- Online. For this purpose, you will have to make a Walmart credit card login (see how to do it above) and pay your card from there.
- By phone. For this purpose, you should call either 1-866-611-1148 (if you have a Walmart Discover Card) or 1-877-294-7880 (for a usual store branded store card).
- By mail. You can mail your payment to the following address: Walmart, PO BOX 530927, Atlanta, GA 30353 0927.
- By cash or credit card. You can do this in almost any supermarket of Walmart.
📱 Walmart Credit Card App
You are also able to take advantage of the mobile applications for your Walmart credit card. There are different opportunities that open up with these apps:
- Choosing where to pick up your order via the mobile app.
- Use Walmart Pay for making purchases quickly.
- An easier and smarter way to shop.
- Access to mobile express money services in over 200 countries.
- Select your favorite products right within the app.
- Express pharmacy via the mobile app.
You are able to download the app on your smartphone on the following pages: