In this Zulily credit card review, you can learn about the pros and cons of this credit card. Apart from that, you can also learn how to make a payment on this credit card or make a login into your credit card account online. After all, you will get to see the guide on how to apply for this card, as well as we will provide you with some worthwhile alternatives to the Zulily card.
- 1 🔍 Zulily Credit Card Review
- 2 🏦 Zulily Credit Card Login
- 3 💵 Zulily Credit Card Payment
- 4 📑 Apply for Zulily Credit Card
- 5 🔔 Zulily Credit Card Alternatives
- 6 📌 FAQ
- 6.1 Q: How does Zulily credit card work?
- 6.2 Q: What bank finances Zulily credit card?
- 6.3 Q: Where can you use the Zulily credit card?
- 6.4 Q: What can I buy with Zulily credit card?
- 6.5 Q: What credit score do you need for a Zulily credit card?
- 6.6 Q: How hard to be approved for Zulily credit card?
- 6.7 Q: How to apply for Zulily credit card?
- 6.8 Q: How long does Zulily credit card approval take?
- 6.9 Q: Where do I send my Zulily credit card payment?
- 6.10 Q: Where do I mail my Zulily credit card payment?
- 6.11 Q: How to cancel Zulily credit card?
🔍 Zulily Credit Card Review
Annual fee: $0.
Purchase APR: 27.99% variable.
Recommended credit score: from 620 to 850.
Most suitable for: customers who frequently shop at Zulily and want it to be convenient.
Zulily along with Synchrony Bank came out with the news that they would launch a store branded credit card in the middle of 2017. Nowadays, Zulily card tends to be quite popular among the customers who regularly make purchases on the Zulily marketplace. Let’s consider this store branded credit card in detail in this Zulily credit card review.
The first thing to point out is that this credit card appears to be a typical store branded credit card. This means that it comes with a zero annual fee, but with a very high interest rate – it reaches 27.99% per annum. Another thing to point out is that this credit card is not linked to any other major network, such as Visa or MasterCard. This means that you can’t use this credit card elsewhere than the Zulily marketplace.
When it comes to the rewards and bonuses of the Zulily credit card, they are not as generous – and that’s to say softly. In the first place, this credit card comes with a $15 discount on your first purchase – you should make within the first year after getting the card. Besides, the card also provides you with access to season offers and deals, available only to cardholders.
After all, this Zulily card allows you to use Smart-Pay and break your payments up into three parts. And, actually, those are all the rewards this credit card offers. So, there is only one reason why you might consider getting this credit card: you want more convenience while shopping at Zulily. Otherwise, there are plenty of other credit card options and alternatives – some of them we will disclose below.
🏦 Zulily Credit Card Login
There are plenty of things you can do with your Zulily card online, and one of them is an ability to pay your credit card. But for that purpose, you should make a Zulily credit card login and access your account online. In this part of our review, we will demonstrate you how to do it – you should just follow our steps.
- First of all, you should open your browser and click on the following button:
- Once you have accessed the webpage of Zulily card from Synchrony, you should draw your attention to the left. There, you will get to see an online banking form – that’s the place where you can make a Zulily credit card login.
- You should start filling out that login form. At first, you must type your username in the first field.
- Next, you have to enter your password in the second field of the form.
- You are also able to check the box near “Remember User ID” – this will allow you to save your username for future sessions.
- Once you are ready to make a Zulily credit card login, you should click on the “Secure Login” button.
- If you have done everything correctly, you will log in to your credit card account in a moment.
💵 Zulily Credit Card Payment
Obviously, you can also make a Zulily credit card payment in several. In fact, you can easily pay your Zulily card, and we will show you all the ways how you can do it at this stage of our review.
The first way how you can pay your card is to do so online. For this purpose, you should follow the guidelines from the “Login” section and log in to your credit card account online. There, you will be able to pay your credit card from Zulily.
Another way to make a payment on this card is to do so via a phone call. You can actually do it by giving a call to the following phone number: 855-597-4790. Then, you should follow the instructions from the operator and make a payment on your credit card.
After all, you can mail your payment to Synchrony Bank. For that, you have to send your payment to the following address:
📑 Apply for Zulily Credit Card
If you want to get a credit card from Zulily after reading this review, you should submit an application for that. Luckily, this credit card application process can be completed online, which saves a lot of time. At this point of our review, we will show you how to apply for this Zulily card.
- The first thing you have to do is to open your browser and click on the following button:
- Once you have entered the website of Zulily, you will get to see the credit card page of this brand. There, you have to click on the “apply now” button and proceed further.
- On the following page, you will get to see an application form – you have to fill it out and proceed further.
- Provide all necessary information on that page and, once you are done, scroll that page to the bottom.
- At the bottom of that page, you have to click on the “Continue” button.
- On the following page, you should select a credit card option that interests you and click on “Continue” again.
- Eventually, you will get to see the results of your application right after submitting it. If you will not see an application result right away, it is likely that the bank might need a few days to consider your application.
🔔 Zulily Credit Card Alternatives
As you could read in this review, this credit card from Zulily does not abound with bonuses and rewards. And obviously, there are plenty of other credit cards you might like to consider. At this point of our article, we will simply compare this credit card against some other cards that are available on the market.
💳 Zulily Card vs Chase Freedom Card
Chase Freedom appears to be a classic cash back credit card, which would be especially beneficial for those customers who know how to maximize category rewards. Unlike the Zulily card, this credit card from Chase Bank comes with, perhaps, the most generous rewards on the market. But there are a couple of things to keep in mind.
First of all, this credit card from Chase Bank requires a good credit, starting from 690. If you lack it, you are unlikely to get approved for this credit card. But unlike the credit card from Zulily, you can use this card anywhere you want. And the rewards are quite bountiful!
First of all, you will receive a $150 welcome bonus, if you manage to spend $500 within the first 3 months. Secondly, you will get a 15-month long period of free financing either on purchases or on balance transfers. Besides, the overall interest rate on this card from Chase is much lower, too.
In terms of the cash back rewards, you will receive 5% cash back in combined categories for up to $1,500 per quarter. This means that you may receive for up to $300 in cash back from category purchases in a year. Additionally, you will enjoy 1% cash back on everything else. It is quite clear that this credit card appears to be much better than the one from Zulily.
Q: How does Zulily credit card work?
This credit card from Zulily appears to be a typical store branded credit card, issued by another bank for this store. Considering that this credit card is not connected to any major network, you can use only at Zulily.
Q: What bank finances Zulily credit card?
Synchrony Bank, one of the largest issuers of credit cards in the United States, issues credit cards for Zulily. For instance, you can also find other Synchrony credit cards on our website.
Q: Where can you use the Zulily credit card?
As we have pointed out in this Zulily credit card review above, this credit card is not a part of a larger network such as Visa or MasterCard. That implies that you cannot use this credit card elsewhere than the stores and the website of Zulily.
Q: What can I buy with Zulily credit card?
You can buy whatever you want with your Zulily credit card, but only on Zulily website and in the stores of this chain.
Q: What credit score do you need for a Zulily credit card?
As you can find our suggestions in this Zulily credit card review above, we would recommend you to have a credit score of at least 620 (or fair). Even though you can try to get this credit card with a lower credit score as well, you should keep bear in mind that Synchrony does a hard check. That means that your credit score will be lowered if you will be refused.
Q: How hard to be approved for Zulily credit card?
As we have replied in the answer to the previous question, you should have a credit score of 620 (or fair). This means that it tends to be not so difficult to apply for a credit card from Zulily.
Q: How to apply for Zulily credit card?
If you want to apply for a credit card from Zulily, you can easily do it online. For this purpose, please stick to the guidelines from the “Application” section of our Zulily credit card review.
Q: How long does Zulily credit card approval take?
The bank is likely to let you know the results right after you submit your application. Though, there is a chance that Synchrony Bank might need a few days to consider your application in detail.
Q: Where do I send my Zulily credit card payment?
There are three ways how you can make a payment on your Zulily credit card. First of all, you can do it online – you should log in to your credit card account online and pay it there (see our “Login” section). Another way to pay your Zulily card is to do so by phone: you should call 855-597-4790 for that purpose. After all, you can pay Zulily credit card by mailing your payment to the following address:
Q: Where do I mail my Zulily credit card payment?
You can find out this in the answer to the previous question.
Q: How to cancel Zulily credit card?
There is only one way to cancel your Zulily credit card: by phone. For this purpose, we recommend you to call 855-597-4790 and ask the operator to cancel your credit card from Zulily.